With science-based targets, companies can set near-term emissions reduction targets that are consistent with Paris-aligned pathways — but what about targets that go further?
On October 28th, the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) is launching the first science-based framework for companies to set net-zero targets – the Net-Zero Standard.
In this virtual event, we are diving into the new Net-Zero Standard with SBTi’s Senior Net Zero Manager Emma Watson. We will also hear interesting case examples.
Tune in to find out how your company can set science-based net-zero targets! The agenda of this event will be added soon.
This event is organized in collaboration between the UN Global Compact networks in Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Attendees: Open to all Signatories and Pariticipants of the UN Global Compact
- Event Date: 2 December 2021
- Event Time: 10 – 12 CET / 11 – 13 EET
- Webinar: The webinar will be held on Zoom.
- Recording: The webinar will be recorded.
- Language: English
- Registration: The webinar is free of charge. Last day to register is 1 December.
- Contact: If you have questions about the webinar, you are welcome to contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org